the GPS module does not work as expected in the Lora-Tester Firmware.
After putting the Lora-Tester to sleep, the GPS does not show Satellites or a Fix after wakeup anymore. To simulate the problem do the following:
- Power on the Lora-Tester with Batteries
- Enter the GPS menu and wait for a Fix (1) and the number of Satellites found (e.g. 7)
- Put the Lora-Tester into sleep mode via Display Buttons
- Wait a few minutes
- Wakeup the Lora-Tester with the left button
- Enter the GPS menu and wait for Time, Date and Location
- Notice that the Fix is 0 and that the Satellites are 0 too.
- I’ve not checked any serial output
- Tests were made outdoor
Could you please fix this?
Thanks in advance