Core module + BigClown Toolchain + Visual Code Studio on Windows 7 is workign fine.
On new computer with Windos 10 I have a trouble.
- install BigClown Toolchain 1.0.1 from https://github.com/bigclownlabs/bch-toolchain-windows/releases
- install VSCodex64 from https://code.visualstudio.com/
- plugin Core module to USB and switch to DFU mode.
- Core module isn’t recognize but with Zadig is OK
- create new folder with “bcf create new” and open this folder in VSCode
- In VSCode with “Ctrl+Shift+B” using “build” with error
Some issue in “sh.exe”???